Payment terms & Down payments
Hi all SAP experts,
In my company the requirement is as follows:
1. When the order confirmation is done (sales order created), 50% of the order value is to be billed to the customer as first down payment.
2. After the delivery of the items is done, 40% of the order value is to be billed to the customer.
3. After the installation & commissioning is done, the remaining 10% of the value is to be billed to the customer.
1. How do I map this scenario in standard SAP?
2. Can I use the payment terms to control the part payments to be received.
3. My client wants to know at any stage, the amount received from the customer for the sales order & the remaining amount to be received from the customer.
Please help me to map this scenario.
With best regards,