cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P&F

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to inventorize my P&F charges.

For this to happen, in the condition tyoe, should i maintain condition category as 'delivery costs' or 'Packaging'?

What is the normal practice of handling P&F charges?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

P&F will be inventorised in most cases. you have to maintain the condition category as packaging as otherwise it will be bypassed to the delivery costs.

If you define these conditions with the condition category as "Delivery cost" then their influence on the net price will go and only the basic price will flow to the tax base. Delivery cost with accrual make the condition automatically statistical, which means that it will not add on to the tax base but at the same time will also load to inventory.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

so what shuold i do now?

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create P&F Charges with following controls in M/06;

Cond. class A Discount or surcharge

Calculat.type A Percentage / B Fixed Value / C Quantity (As per requirement)

Cond.category B Delivery costs

Plus/minus A Positive

"Accrual" indicator as active

Vendor in GR 2 Entry always possible

In M/08, insert the above condition types in MM Calculation Schema and assign Accrual key for all the above condition types. For e.g. FR1 or create new and then assign

In OBYC - Assign GL Account to the above Accrual key For e.g. P&F Charges Clearing A/c

Process Flow: -

1. ME21N - In PO, maintain values against these condition types and also if you want to assign a different vendor to this condition type then select this and click on "Details" button in "Conditions" tab at Item Details level.

2. MIGO - During GR w.r.t. PO, P&F Charges Clearing A/c will get credited and debit Stock Account

3. MIRO - Do LIV for PO by selecting option as "Goods/Service + Planned Delivery Cost" if P&F Charges are to be paid to same vendor.

If it's to be paid to different vendor then first do LIV with option "Goods/Service items" and then do LIV again w.r.t. PO be selection option as "Planned Delivery Cost only".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

I m getting the problem at MIRO.

it is not considering the P&F as delivery costs eventhough i've maintained it as A B B