cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

version management unit price display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I have activated version management in PO . It is showing net price change in a column .But I want to see old unit price and new unit price of material over there .

Is it possible to have it instead of net change of price ?How to add fields version management display ?I have tried it in SPRO -MM -Version Management- set up change display and inputted EKPO - NETPR .But I cant show the net unit price .

Any suggestions regarding displaying old and new unit price of material in version tab of PO header ?

Regards

Abhijit Das

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check the below settings done or not. (If you want to view price change in versions)

In SPRO - Set Up Version Management for External Purchasing Documents that your document

has the Act box checked.

You must also select your fields you want to have the version be noted by selecting in SPRO - Set Up Change Displays.

In SPRO select Fields Relevant to Printouts of Changes and add your table and field names here and check P for purchase order.

The changes can be views with old price and new price by selecting Environment - Item changes once the PO in change or display mode (If you dont want to go for versions).

Regards,

Syed Hussain.