Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No delivery-relevant items in order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am working on one standard Sales Order, MTO against project

I have tried delivery and i have reverted that stock again.

Now again stock is available for delivery but now the error is "No delivery-relevant items in order"

Rajesh Chalke

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Pls check the follwing:

1) Delivery might have already been created for the items

2) No schedule lines due for the delivery for the items on that date. Check order --> GO to Item --> schedule lines. There will be 2 lines. In the 2nd line there will be confirmed quantity against a date. Give that date in VL01N & shipping point.

3) In the VOV6, for the schedule lines (again in order --> itemn --> schedule line), that schedule line catg should be relevant for delivery.

4) Check the stock availability against the storage loc of that plant. Go to OVL3, check what storage loc is assigned to the shipping point that is in your order. In MMBE, check the stock against that plant / storage loc.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe you have already created the delivery. Check the document flow os the order. You may see the status of the order by VA02 --.Order --> Environemtn --> Status. Check whther the order status is open or bien processed? If ou have already made the delivery, you can see there with document number.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Rajesh Chalke,

check what is the selection date that you r putting in VL01N , it should be greater than or equal to scheduling date in the order.

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.If Material is MTO and configurable then you have to maintain stock of configurable items..

2.Check weather material configurable to sub items also.

3. If material has sub items , then create stock for those items also.

4.Check plant storage location.The stock storage location

should match with ur Delivery order storage location.

5.One Possible reason is that system is accepting schedule lines with time.if so then remove availability check and try.

Revert for further clarification.

Regards

Amit Gupta