Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Creation & Change by Name & Password

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

My requirement is for a particular Purchase organization & purchase group ,

1.when creating the the purchase order(ME21N),

user name & password should entered& without name &password purchase order should not be saved.

2.After creation of Purchase order, if any changes in PO(ME22N) the system should ask name & password while entering or saving the new values.& other user should not change the PO

Please give suggestions & solutions for the above problems

Regards,

PR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> 1.when creating the the purchase order(ME21N),

> user name & password should entered& without name &password purchase order should not be saved.

> 2.After creation of Purchase order, if any changes in PO(ME22N) the system should ask name & password while entering or saving the new values.& other user should not change the PO

Why Dont you Restrict Users for Accessing ME21N. This can be Done thru Authorizations. Remove the Authorization for ME21N from the Particular Users and Give the Authorization only for few Users. It is not Possible thru SAP.

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I dont think the requirement said by you is possible in SAP.

Further what is the need for that?

You can control the creation and change of purchase order by controlling authorization from basis level then why such a requirement comes up?

ie you can give authorization for creation ME21N or change ME22N for users. Then there wont be any need for what u asked.