cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

taxes not picked up in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

while doing MIRO, taxes not getting calculated (for a newly created tax code used in PO)and it is giving error like

Error in account determination: table T030K key JOST JP5 VF

Message no. FF709

Diagnosis

In the chart of accounts to be posted to, no accounts are defined for the tax code you used.

Procedure

Contact your system administrator.

Define the accounts to which a tax posting is to be made with the tax code entered in Customizing for taxes on sales/purchases.

To do this, choose Maintain entries (F5).

what might be the reason and please suggest the way

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

t

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello in the case of TAXINJ, there is no need to maintain condition records in FV11.

You have to maintain the tax percentages in the tax code itself in FTXP.There will be different condition types for deductible and non deductible percentages for a particular condition type (pricing element).

Go to FTXP, give your tax code and maintain the percentages in the tax code itself.

Also in Spro- Logi General- Tax on Goods mov--Basic Setttings- Maintain Excise Defaults, maintain all your condition types.

Regards

Gregory Mathews

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I checked every where (1.while creating tax code maintaining % against the concerned condition types, 2.in taxation TAXINJ procedure maintained every condition types, 3.in OB40 all G/L accounts maintained properly for the tax code

After all this,when i maintained this tax code in PO for the plant(DEPO PLANT excise masters maintained for the material and tax rate maintained) and during MIGO i maintained these conditon values manually and posted the document

when i do MIRO only tax amount for VAT 12.5% picked

what about excise,education,secondary and special duty

Please guide me

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Maintain G/L accounts for all transaction keys given in the account key option in the tax calculation procedure.

Also maintain the condition record in FV11 for the condition types for ED,SED,and all as per the elements in your tax procedure.

Make sure that you have maintained the condition records and the g/l accounts for those transaction before doing miro.

Regards

Gregory Mathews

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

our's is TAXINJ procedure , how to maintain cond records for all cond types in FV11, Please give me steps

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain Tax % against Condition type and after Completing the Procedure Assign tax Determination in OB40 for the Relevant Account Key.

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Maintain G/L accounts in OB40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I maintained, JP5,JI1,JI3,JI4,JI5 IN OB40

But only vat 12.5% calculted

ED,EDU,SEC EDU and SPL DUTY ALSO TO BE CALCULATED IN MIRO