cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Consignment Issue using Scheduling Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a clarification regarding Consignment Issue using Scheduling Agreements. I have created a Consignment Scheduling Agreement and have posted several Consignment fill ups with reference to this Scheduling Agreement. We have allocated the stocks to be posted to our Special Stock partner. So, now all the stocks are residing with the Special Stock partner?

Can someone advise how to now transfer the stocks from the Special Stock Partner to Customer Consignment Stock & then to bill the customer from the Customer Consignment Stock?

Thanks

Mihir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mihir

I dont know what warrants you to create scheduling agreement in consignment fillup process when standard process is

- Fillup Order (KB) to Fillup Delivery

- Fillup Delivery (LF) to Proforma (F8)

So in your case, you have to create a fillup delivery with Movement type 631, in reference to fillup order so that the stock would be moved to "Cust.consignment"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Lakshmipathy,

We had created a Consignment Scheduling Agreement to incorporate the Special Stock partner function. Also, since we are continuously despatching parts from our plant, we do not want to keep creating repeated Sales Orders.

Can you please advise further?

Mihir

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mihir

Why dont you consider the sale order as open order by adding the quantities at schedule line level and against that order, you can keep on creating fillup deliveries. This is what I feel the best method. In fact, in document flow also, you can see against one fillup order, list of all fillup deliveries and proformas.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi