cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

work center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PP Experts,

Can anybody tell me how to map following scenario in SAP.

Scenario:

In our factory it runs 365 days.in three shifts / day. First shift starts from 7.00 am to 15.00 pm,second shift starts from 15.00 pm to 11.00 pm and Third shift start from 11.00 pm to 7.00 am.per / day.Break time is half an our per shift.There are 5 worker in each shift. We have single plant say 1000 in factory. In my plant 1000 I have three operation for getting FG.i.e milling,turning and drilling.So how can I calculate capacity of Plant.If any data require please comeback.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define sift sequence either in OP4A then assign it to your Work centers or you can directly maintain shift sequence in your work center manually in capacity header screen of Work center.

Refer below threads,

[Thread 1|;

[Thread 2|;

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Define your shift sequence and assign in grouping key - From this, you get the no. of hrs available per day = 22.5 hrs per work centre ( with half an hour break in the shift )

2. In calculating Capacity of the work centre with the std formula= Mc time * Production order qty / Base qty, you wil get the amount of time required to process the operation in that Work centre.

3. You can get the Capacity of the particular work centre using CM01, CM50. Hope there is no std report to know the capacity of the plant.

Hope this helps..

-Thaila Shree