cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic account determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Our scenareo is make to order. While running MRP, PR has been created with account assignment "E". I have converted PR to PO.here it is giving the message that 40403000 direct postings are not allowed. Actually in the G/L account tab instead of stock account, consumption account is hitting. while receiving the goods, material is coming to sales order unrestricted stock, but in accounts it is posting to consumption account. So please suggest what I have to do? Full points will be awarded....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>40403000 direct postings are not allowed

Go to FS00 and Select GL Account 40403000 and Click on Change mode and in Create/Bank/Interest Tab Chek the Post Automatically Option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Thanks for reply. But material is going to consumption posting. So my query is when i select "E in the acc assignment in PO, then in the account assignment tab, G/L account, Stock a/c i.e., BSX posting account has to desplay. So please suggest...

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since it is Indirect Procurement it taking Consumption Account. If the Material is kept in Stock then only BSX Inventory account will Hit..

Experts Correct me, if iam wrong...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But where as for project stock withacc ass "Q", it is taking BSX account.pl suggest...

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Go to VA03 - Here under "Procurement" Tab, get the RqTy (Requirement Type, for e.g. KE)

2. Go to OVZH - Here get the Requirement Class assigned to this Requirement Type (for e.g. 040)

3. Go to OVZG - Here go to details of Requirement Class (for e.g. 040) and check following under "Account Assignment" Tab, if it is as following;

- Acct.assig.cat. - E or M

- Valuation - Blank

Then Valuation should be "M" i.e. Separate valuation with ref. to sales document/project (As a result of this it will determine Stock Account in PR and PO instead of Consumption Account)

If it is blank, then you can not enter "M" here in this screen. To maintain this go to following option.

4. Go to SPRO > Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Account Assignment/Costing > Maintain Requirements Classes For Costing/Account Assignment > Here for Requirement Class (for e.g. 040), maintain Valuation as "M" i.e. Separate valuation with ref. to sales document/project

Now run a complete new cycle and check.

If required take help of SD Consultant also to fix this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Thank you very much. You are great.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Ashok must be right, BSX will be hit only when the inventory postings are to be made. In the case of account assignment E (Cust. req.), it will be hitting consumption account.

And for direct posting, go to control tab of that G/L in FS00 and tick the automatic posting tick. it should work

Regards