cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement allowed indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing this problem while planning material components for my project.

When I assign some stock material ( item cat. L) to a network activity, the system does not reflect the same in MB25. But in MB25, if I check the indicator " Goods movement not allowed", it reflects the reservation.

When i go to material component in project structure, I can see that under "proc. parameter" tab, under section "general indicators" the radio button for Movement allowed is not active.

Whereas for another project , this same indicator is active and hence i can see the reservation in MB25.

Can u pls guide me, for what background setting, this "Movement allowed " indicators become active or inactive.

Thanks in advance.

Vikas sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To support Murali's answer...please check whether the movement allowed indicator is set wrt plants in T code OMBN

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you very much gentleman for the support you all have extended.

The issue is resolved, the only problem was the user had maintained the res/purch.req indicator as "NEVER". as soon as it was changed to "immediately", the movement allowed indicator appeared.

Thanks once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Close the thread.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Another factor is the requirement date:

The reservation management program sets the 'Movement allowed' indicator for requirements dates planning within certain preset time horizon. For requirements which lie beyond this preset time horizon movement is not allowed (for instance, reservations with requirement dates in the far future). The time horizon is set in customizing.

Further, I think 'planned Independent requirements' are normally created with 'movement not allowed' indicator.

You can check what applies to your situation.

regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When u attch material to activity which is not released the Movement allowed tab is desected at the tyme of releasing the activity goods movment is allowed.

Movement allowed is depend on status of the activity.

Rgds