Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domains-Without Value range.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

My secnario is that i have use few standard domains that do nat have any value range for that domain,

so i requried for data type char 20

numc 5

numc 10.

I need your valuable suggestions to this.

regards,

Swathi.K

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swathi,

If you can tell which domains you are using then it will be more clear to answer.

Cheers!!

0 Kudos

Hi Balu,

I am not using any Domains but i have to use standard domains of data type Numc 10

Char 20

Numc 5 which doesn't have any value table.

regards,

Swathi.K

0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Now i got your requirement, Go to Txcode-SE15 and in the left hand side expand ABAP Dictionary and in that you can find Domain, double click on it and give the Data type as NUMC and length 5, 10 and another search give CHAR and 20 will give you lot of domines of your specifications mentioned.

Finally can tell why you are using domain in this way just for knowledge purpose.

Hope will help you.

Cheers!!

0 Kudos

HI Balu,

I got it by my self.I am using because i created few custom defined fields for that i use standard domains so that with out creating new domains.

regards,

Swathi.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi swathi,

goto se11.

there select domain and press f4.

now a pop-up window appears where u need to specify datatype and length and press enter.

now u can find standard domain elements for your particular datatype and length.

give datatype: char

length : 20

sample list of domains:

ABI_DOCITM

ABI_OBJCT

ABLBELNR

ABLLI

ABSCHLGRP

ACEPS_STATUS

ACE_ARCH_PREP_STATUS

ACE_CALC_VARIABLES

ACE_GLSYMB