cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back flushing in one plant using two types of movement type 261 & 961

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can we produce 2 materials using different movement type (261 & 961) consuming same raw material. If possible where the movement type is done in Back Flushing(MFBF).

Please advise the T-Code where Movement type selection is done in MFBF transaction.

Regards,

Alok Parida

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

It is possibe if you create 2 diff REM profiles for 2diff. materials and assign diff movement types 261 and 961 to them.

Path for REM profile:Production-Repetitive Mfg.- Control Data---REM Profile.

-Choose control data2 screen and assign the movement type for GR.

Now assign this REM profiles in both material in MRP4 view(finish material).

It will allow you to backflush the same row material consumption.

Tarachand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Excelent Reply, Thanx a lot.

Can u please clear my doubt,

We are consuming Raw Material MOP for production of Two Finished Goods MOP-Trading & NPK. The production happens in the same plant. Raw material is also available in same plant. the finished goods also consumes other Raw Material having same valuation class of MOP. All the consumption happens with 261 movement. Due to this while producing MOP-Trading & NPK the consumption of MOP hits one GL Code like other Raw Materials. Now for producing MOP-Trading consumption of MOP should hit another GL code.

Now some experts advised to copy 261 mov and create 961 mov and while doing MFBF to select 961 movement which will be used for producing MOP.

Now we are using REM - 0002 for both MOP-Trading & NPK.

We will continue producing NPK with REM-0002.

As per advise we shall create new REM say (0005) and will assign to MOP-Trading in MRP4 view.

Then to REM-0005 will assign 961 movement.

If I am correct then Please advise anywhere else we have to make changes in cust settings.

Regards,

Alok

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again;

If you only one movement type will be used during a metarials production you can either customize a new REM profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok;

As I know it is possible but you can do this by in different documents. I meanyou cannot to it in the same document.

Check MFBF screen (Details button).

Byes.