cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to check the Over delivery in Intercompany STO(NLC Item cat.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing intercompany stock transfer where delivery item category is NLC.

I tried giving the over delivery indicator as B.

still I am facing the problem

Please Help me

Regards,

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member383560
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

when we save the sales order if its automatic creation of PO in this scenario we need to modify the program MV45AFZZ in SE 38, by calling badi there by exporting the requiste data to be captured from sales order or customer master to purchase order via functional module by importing those info' hence delivery tolerance will be available in the PO LEVEL so, if we create the replenishment delivery now this tolerance will work, if we do the requisite settings in the copy control LEVEL , for this please take the help of your abaper

the above scenario we done and its really working fine.

with regards

baalakrushnan.da

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

The program which you are specifying is User Exit at the time of sales order but You are talking about the BADI.

Could you please elaborate me more specifically like BADI name and all as you are already working.

Here we are creating NB PO type directly then how I will copy tolerance from customer master to PO.

Please help me.

Regards

Sunil Garg

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

S K Garg

Try follwoing i your delivery item category

Check quantity 0 B Situation rejected with an error message

Check minimum qty A Note about the situation

Check overdelivery B Situation rejected with an error message

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked all these options but still susyem is allowing me to do over delivery.

Regards

Sunil Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the Tick mark in the cutomer master ( sold to party ) sales area data --- shipping -

partial deliveries -

chk unlimited delviveries if tick mark is there remove the same and try. There are two more setting need to check ( i ) Underdel. tolerance ( ii ) Overdeliv. tolerance. There should not be any value.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

The settings are same as you told.

It works if we are creating the sales order and making deliveries because system is determining these setting from customer master or customer -mat info.But at the time of creating the intercompany STO systen is accessing the customer master but not getting the partial delivery field in PO.Thats the reason system could not activate the Error message.

All settings are fine but system is not activating Error message for overdelivery in NLCC doc type with NLC item category.

Have u implemented this scenario?

Please help me.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is system giving you warning message ? If yes then try Tcode OVM1 and fixed one of the follwoing against application and message no.

No notification

I Background: conditional log / Dialog: info message

W Background: no log / Dialog: warning

E Background: System reaction + log / Dialog: error

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me regding this.