cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Check for profit centres in SO level.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Plant Profit Centre

1 400000010

2 400000020

3 400000030

My client is having 1 sales org and 3 plants , 3 profit centres in different locations. While creating SO in Plant one user is able to create SO for Plant two , Materilas are common for all the plants and are extended. My requirement is when user is creating SO from Plant one , automatically , Plant1, profit centre 400000010must be greayed out mode . system must not allow the user to change the plant.

Currently system is allowing me to take Customers from plant2 while i am creating a SO from plant 1.. system is also allowing me to change from Plant 1 to Plant 2.

Kindly do the needful

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not possible using regular authorization objects. You need to customize using ABAP.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gsl

Could u plzz let me know how i must to give FS for this and kindly also tell me if any Exit is there..

Regards

'

abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the program MV45AFZZ use exit USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION to change the profit center to display mode so that no changes are possible and it always flows from material master irrespective of user ID.

You can also use transaction variant SHD0 to make the profit center field as display.

Regards,

GSL.