cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during homogenous system copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Techies,

I am performing a homogeneous system copy of an ABAP+JAVA system using the sapinst tool and the guide in the service market place.

The copy comes to point where it is starting the central services and gives the following error message, i have checked the port no and it is open or neither blocked by a forewall.

please help me kindly.

The error message is:-

WARNING 2008-10-04 07:04:01.189 [iaxxcmsclient.cpp:93]

CIaMsgClient::CIaMsgClient(sap2231, 3901)

Connect to message server (sap2231/3901) failed: NIECONN_REFUSED.

WARNING 2008-10-04 07:04:31.214 [iaxxcmsclient.cpp:93]

CIaMsgClient::CIaMsgClient(sap2231, 3901)

Connect to message server (sap2231/3901) failed: NIECONN_REFUSED.

ERROR 2008-10-04 07:04:31.230

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

CJS-30086 Instance ADS/SCS01 [STOP] did not start after 5:30 minutes. Giving up.

ERROR 2008-10-04 07:04:31.235

FCO-00011 The step start with step key |NW_Doublestack_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_Start|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|start was executed with status ERROR .

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Techies,

Thank you for the response.

This issue was solved,

The soltuion was

there were some missing kernel files for abap at location /sapmnt/ADS/exe and for java at location /usr/sap/ADS/SCS01/exe, here we have this error was because of missing kernel files.

i copied the files from existing system and then resumed the process and it bypassed the error stage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope only checking the port wont help.

I believe from the logs you provided the message server internal port and the message server external ports in your quality and production is different.

You will have to adapt them as well manuall, in the ABAP and JAVA profile files check whether they are correct.

Also check the config tool whether they have been maintained correctly with respect to your quality system.

Also, please provide the dev_disp, dev_ms and std* logs as well if this des not solve your problem.

- Regards, Dibya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. provide dev_w0 and dev_server0 logs. Regards.