Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We create OR with mand. ref to QC. We want Free Goods deter. only in OR & not in QC. Iu2019ve assigned Free Goods deter to OR. But the sys is not taking. However when I create OR w/out ref then sys show free goods. How can we get Free Goods only in OR & not in QC and at the same time ref shd remain? Plz note that we do not want Free Goods determ in QC.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Without using R 100 condition type free goods will not get determined

Also in spro free goods has to be activated for your sales area.your DPP and CPP

Pls check whether you have done this?

TANN Is 100% discount pricing indicator B

No pricing and 100% discount has logical difference in meaning

Free item also has the inbuilt cost init which is borne by the company

1 free means that 1 item has the manufacturing cost means it has a price which is given free to the customer hence it is 100% discount

All free are treated as 100% discount only and so from FI angle you can track how much revenue loss is to the company thro free

I think no pricing indicatorshould apply for text items

Hpoe you now got the difference between 100% discount and no pricing

Regards

Raja

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

D/ Ramanathan Raja,

Thanks for all the efforts you took, but my scenario is still struck. May be because, other than all the suggestions you gave there must be something else also to determine Free Goods. Anyway I'll look into the issue myself. Nevertheless 6 points to you (378 to 384).

Thanks & Bye.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

your thing was a challnge for my learning as i told that was the firsr thing i did after getting into SAP stream of things

You should position R100 condition type in between PR00 and MWST accordingly should give the step nos

As per my knowledge any free determination happens thro either R 100 or NRAB

R 100 you have give requirement 55 and alternate base value 28 in your pricing procedure

It will work

I need to be given points for the efforts taken

Regards

Raja

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

D/ Ramanathan Raja,

Thanx for your efforts. I'm giving you full 10 points. I've tried all your suggestions, but my problem has not got solved. Still please keep track of my problem.

Thanx once again.

PS: In TANN what shd be the Pricing field- No Pricing or Pricing for free goods & what's the diff between them?

Edited by: R S on Oct 6, 2008 11:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am absolutely getting it right once again

I tested this scenario once again

The one difference in mine and yours was DPP

DPP i have kept the same for both QC and OR

I believe you have kept a different DPP for both QC and OR

Even this scenario i tested it now and it is working fine

The Pricing procedure have to be same for both QC and OR

Means for sales area 1000,10,00 and a CPP of 1 and DPP of A(standard order) the pricing procedure is RVAA01 and for sales area 1000,10,00 abd a CPP of 1 and DPP of B(quantity contract) the pricing procedure should be RVAA01

The main thing is in pricing procedure which you are chosing R100 shoud feature with requirement 55 and alternate base value 28

I am absolutely confident that the same can be mapped if i sit with you

This you can also do it

Where you are missing i am not able to pick

Pls keep me posted of the outcome as this was the first assignment that i did after inti SAP in a realtime Client scenario

Regards

Raja

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

D/ Ramanathan Raja,

Thanx, with your this explanation I think I got what I'm missing. Although my Pric Procd for both QC & OR is same, but I'm not using C.Typ R100 in the PP. Please tell why shd this C.Typ be used. Is this C.Typ necessary to use for Free Goods & what shd be the config of R100? The Ctrl in my Pric Procd is as follows:

PR00

MWST

KF00

VPRS

In Free Goods record I'm using access material only.

Lots of thanx & rgds.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is a document created by me after testing only

This was the first assignment done by me when i got into SAP work officially for a client

If you have done this settings it has to work

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Oct 4, 2008 3:43 PM

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ramanathan Raja,

If it is so, will you wait till I config the scenario in Quality. In Testing Client I created that scenrio, but it did not work. So let me do in Quality.

Rgds.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear RS,

This is happening due to using same document pricing procedure for quotation and order type so,

Please fallow this

First you define the Document pricing procedure differently for the Quotation (Instead of standard A)

Then assign this quotation document pricing procedure to you r quotation type.

Now Activate the Free goods determination procedure for only Sales order document pricing procedure not for Quotation in V/N6 transaction.

Regarding pricing procedure you need to determine for quotaion with new quotation document pricing procedure in OVKK transaction.

Now free goods will not get determine in the quotation level.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have done small exercise on this and i am pasting my doc for you

Your requirement can be certainly met

I think the pricining procedures which you have assigned to OR and QC are different

I think that is why it is not coming

Pls go thro this and you will be able to do it

Free goods determination with referance to contract

1. Create a normal material

2. Create a contract for the customer for the material with order type QC with proper

Validity periods and enter a target quantity

3 Create a pricing procedure for the contract which should be same as the pricing

Procedure which you will use in

Standard order which you will refer this contract

4 Create free goods condition record for that customer and that material using condition

Type NA00 with t code VBN1

5 T Code for contract creation is VA41

6 Create a normal sales order and refer it to the contract created

7 All records are copied in the sales order from the contract and the target quantity of

the contract is copied in the order quantity of the line item

8 Example if tgt qty is 50000 then it is automatically gets copied as 50000 in the order

Quantity of the line item

9 Now change that fig to the no you want

10 Suppose if you order 100 then 10 free is decided automatically if the condition

Record is maintained for 10+1

Regards

Raja

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ramanathan Raja,

What ever solution youu2019ve suggested Iu2019d already done the same activity. But Free Goods are not determined in OR.

u2022 Iu2019ve same Pric Procd for QC as well as OR.

u2022 But bothu2019ve different Doc Pric Procd.

u2022 C Tab is Mat only.

u2022 Free Goods have been activated for only OR (Exclusive).

Can you plz look into the scenario? Have you tested the scenario you suggested me? I think some thing else is missing in our scenario or this scenario cannu2019t be created.

Thanks.