cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of stock between the storage types in WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

can any one tell me the proceedure how to transfer a material in warehouse between the storage types.

For example if i have a stock of 100 Nos.ina warehouse of storage type 916 (Goods issue for Deliveries) Ineed to transfer this stock to my permanent bin Storage type of 001.

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you need to transfer stock back from 916 because it was not shipped. Then you shall use transaction LT0G, as this is the only transaction that can as well take care about the statuses in the delivery. All other movements like Lt01 with 999 will not remove the picked quantity from the delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member318507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Use LT01 & create Tansfer order (TO), Input material ,plant,storage location.

Provide the required inputs like Source & destination storage type,storage section & Bin numbers.

Finally confirm the TO, it will be done.

Regards,

Ravindran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ravi

I tried the same thing by using LT01 i defined the movement type 999

Material

Quantity requested

Plant and storage location

When i defined my source and destination data and proceed the error message was storage unit type i snot the same.

Can you guide me on this.

former_member318507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please provide the Appropriate storage unit type either enter it directly or

select it from the drop down menu.

Regards,

Ravindran

sunilachyut
Contributor
0 Kudos

In the screen where you enter the source and destination bins you have a field for SUT, check Warehouse View 2 in Material Master (MM03) for the material and enter the same in the LT01 and you will be able to create the TO. But, as Jürgen mentioned if you plan to move stock from 916, ensure you do LT0G and not LT01.

Sunil Achyut

0 Kudos

here, where we mention storage type in transaction MIGO please provide the proper solution and if we want to transfer 50 storage units from one storage type to another so how can we transfer.

0 Kudos

we dont have to trasfer one by one, we have to transfer total bins together from one storage type to another

Regards

Shashank