Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax redetermination after blocking tax condition in VK11

sandeep_degave
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have maintained the tax for one product in VK11& prepared invoice.But after doing so I have found tax maintained was wrong so I have blocked the Tax maintained in VK11 & updated the sales order but it is still showing tax at sales order level.

Please suggest me at the earliest

Regards

Sandeep D.Degave

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope "blocked the Tax maintained in VK11" means you have given deletion indicator. Just check when the deletion indicator is given i.e. validity period. If you have given a deletion indicator at a later date and did not change the validity period then on the date of creation of the sale order (pricing date in sale order) there is a valid condition record and hence it is being picked up.

Regards,

GSL.

sandeep_degave
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear GSL,

I have tried changing the pricing date of sales order but still it is not helping me in updating the tax at sales order.

For further analysis please refer the data i have maintained

I have blocked the tax condition on date 03.10.2008

validity of condition is 01.04.2008 - 31.03.2009

I have updated the pricing condition date as 01.10.2008

even tried changing the document date to 27.09.2008 instead of original doc. date26.09.2008

Please suggest

Regards

Sandeep D. Degave

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VK12, enter 26.09.08 in the valid on field. In the next screen you give the deletion indicator. After this is done update pricing in the sale order and check.

Regards,

GSL.

sandeep_degave
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear GSL,

I have changed the validity date in VK12 as 26.09.2008 & updated the same in sales order but still I am not able to remove the Tax at sales order level.

Please help.

Regards

Sandeep D. Degave

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep

Go to VTFL, select your item category for the combination of delivery type and billing type and maintain "G" for the field "Pricing Type".

Now go to VA02, input the sale order reference and execute. There go to condition tab and click on "Update" and again double click on "G". See whether tax is redetermined now.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope pricing date is also 26.09.08 in sale order. Update pricing in sale order and check. Still you are able to see the condition type, then let us know the pricing analysis for that condition type.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep

Once u changed the validity period in cond. record., go to sales order - Item - Billing Tab-

enter the Service Rendered Date as current

then go to Conditions - Update Pricing - Select 'G' to redetermine Taxes.

Hope this helps u.

sandeep_degave
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

We have tried to change service render date as current date in the billing TAB of sales order(Item condition)it is coming gray.

This is a return sales order for which we have already made return delivery only credit note is to be created.(VF01)

Please suggest.

With Regards

Sandeep D. Degave

Edited by: sandeep Degave on Oct 6, 2008 8:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep

Check at header level whether u can enter the Service Rendered Date in Billing tab and follow the steps as above.

If still not done, as u r in return sales order, go to VTFA and maintain Pricing Type 'G' and follow the steps as suggested by Mr. Lakshmipati

Check in VF01, by entering your Credit Memo doc type and SO no., at item conditions details, whether u get the required effects.

Hope this helps u.

Edited by: K.sachin on Oct 6, 2008 3:28 PM

sandeep_degave
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin

I have entered the Service Rendered Date in Billing tab at header level.

but still I am not able to update the tax

In VF01, by entering the SO no., at item conditions details, I am getting the required effects i.e. tax is removed.

But I am not able to remove the tax at return sales order level.

Regards

Sandeep D. Degave

Edited by: sandeep Degave on Oct 6, 2008 12:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep

If u r getting expected result in Invoice, still u want the changes at Order level?

Which Tax cond u r using, for which u want to change the value.

Have u tried all the suggestions given by other experts also?

Is it CST / VAT cond, if yes then why do u want to change it after the delivery is done, and if still it is needed then reverse the goods movement, cancel the delivery and then try at Order level. If unable to process manually, go to V/06 and change the status 'D' of that cond type to No Limitations.

Please get back with details.

sandeep_degave
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin

User has made few sales return orders for which Tax was applicable, later on, I have received request from user for tax removal in those sales return orders as products are tax free.

I have then blocked the tax at VK11 and updated the return sales order, all sales return orders got updated except one for which I have been trying & same has been put to you for help.

Tax condition for VAT is JLST which we are maintaining..

If you need further information please let me know.

Regards

Sandeep D. Degave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep

Can u further clarify the difference between this Return SO and others which got updated.

Those were having the same status i.e. Deliveries and PGR were done for them also?

I would suggest u to open new thread as this one has become very lengthy, u can add the reference of this thread in the new one and could close both once the issue gets solved.

sandeep_degave
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

Yes, Return SO and others which got updated were having the same status i.e. Deliveries and PGR were done for them also.

I will open new thread for this as per your suggestion but can we try for this topic with same thread for next two dialogs.

Regards

Sandeep D. Degave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep

Considering that u updated other SOs after changing the cond record then it is clear that problem exists at SO level only.

If this is the case then can u further compare SO with other SOs and highlight the differences, like status u r getting in Analysis in Item Conditions tab and details in Billing Doc tab.

I suggest u to go once again through all previous replies and check whether u tried all possible causes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep

If the issue is solved, please close the thread.

Also if u post the root cause of the problem and the way it rectified, it may help others also, who face the similar situation.

sandeep_degave
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

I have tried all the suggestion but still error is not removed so I reverted the transactions & have created the fresh return.

Thanks for the valuable suggestions.

With Regards

Sandeep D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep

good that u moved ahead through this issue atleast, sorry but I couldn't judge the root cause of the problem.

I suggest u to post a new thread for this, might possible that who didnt notice it previously will be able address it accurately as some one might have faced the same.

Answers (0)