cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How check in CV01N linked to PHIO ID ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can someone tell me the relation between LOIO and PHIO ? From my understanding PHIO ID is nothing but the doc id when a original document linked to DIR gets stored in Content repository when we do chyeck in.

If this is true then when I create original document for a DIR (do not check in), it should not create PHIO. It should create PHIO only when I do check in and save the document in content repository. But I see that even when I save the document from desktop, PHIO is created.

Can someone throw somelight on it ?

Regards,

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Rajesh,

that's not completely true. Because if you add an original the system also stores information in the document tables DMS_PH_CD1, DMS_PHIO2FILE or DMS_DOC2LOIO. So it is necessary that a PHIO and LOIO-ID is generated if you add an original and just save without checkin.

However this IDs are only stored in the DMS database tables and not on the content server. On the content server these IDs are just created if you checkin the original.

In report DMS_KPRO_READ you will see the current IDs for each original of a document info record and if the original is checked in then you will see also a small green download button which enables you to download the original directly from the content server to your PC.

Best regards,

Christoph

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

1. Is their any way to download to download all the files simultaneously, As in DMS_KPRO_READ report we have download option for all attached files but no option to download all files simultaneously.

As you guys have already used these functionality, Please assist on this.

Regards

Gaurav Ahuja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I have already replied to your query in below link.

http://scn.sap.com/message/14812686#14812686

Without ABAP'ers help you can not do the download in multiples files attached in the DMS.

Thanks

Pravin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

yes i got it, I saw your post  later. Thanks a ton

Regards

Gaurav Ahuja