cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone knows this error in message mapping?

Cannot produce target element /ns1:consulta_comedor_response_MT/Grupo_personal. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your mapping. Either the mandatory field in your target structure is not populated or not mapped or data is not coming for that field from source structure for the field Grupo_personal.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the RFC that I am using isnt giving me the field "grupo_personal", but I cant understand why!

And the strange thing is that I transport this interface from Dev to QA, and its working fine in both of them, but when I transport it from QA to PRD, I found this problem and I cant understand why is this happening.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Server was restarted and now it is working fine.

I dont know why, but its all done, I havent touch anything since friday.

Thanks all for replying.

I'll give you some points for your help anyway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note that mapping doesnt have any conversion, it is a very simple mapping.

It's just mapping field to field without any exception, and they are all strings.

Maybe I'd done a mistake in transport, I think I will transport it again now (just IR, not ID because there arent any changes in there).

The error is in the monitor.

I'd check the RFC in R3 Prod and it was working fine (it was giving me the field that isnt appearing in mapping response).

What else can I do?

edit: maybe this error is doing something? (note that in QA an Dev it's appearing the same error and it's working fine)

http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?image=irerrorvs4.jpg

Edited by: Claudio Carrer on Oct 6, 2008 2:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where are you getting this error? Is it in Test Tab in mapping or in Moni?

If it is in Test Tab then check the source data if it is ok, Secondly you can disable the field which is creating the problem and then execute it, doing so you can trace the exact field which is creating the problem... and so on

This problem generally comes if the TOP Node condition fails in mapping. So check the Top Node (Parent Node) conditions carefully if there are any.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

looks like Mapping is not able to generate Grupo_personal

if this works fine in Dev and Q. Check with the environment and SLD change between these systems and Production

Thanks

Gaurav