cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qualified table search in MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to do drill down search in Data manager on qualified table.

when in search critieria i am selecting qualified table ,I am not getting all qualifiers in search tab.(we have 6 qualifiers and i am only getting 3 of them )

and in values as well when i am selecting say for

qualifier Value

country USA

if i am selecting this combination i am not getting any records whereas there are more than 1000 records of country USA .

any suggestions.!

Kunal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Check the below statements from MDM Reference Guide and check whether you have designed the repository in the same way or not.

It permits drilldown search by qualifier lookup values even before you have selected a single qualified table record in the qualified lookup field search tab.

It permits free-form search by qualifiers (both lookup and non-lookup) when Sort Index is enabled.

In above statements "It" is nothing but when you enable the Cache property of qualifiers.

Kindly update us on your issue.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding "I am trying to do drill down search in Data manager on qualified table.

when in search critieria i am selecting qualified table ,I am not getting all qualifiers in search tab.(we have 6 qualifiers and i am only getting 3 of them )"

---

U can see only those qualifiers that are cached using Drill down search when Main table is elected as your current table.

To see the qualifiers not cached u have to select ualifier table as your current table and then perform search.

Regards

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In drilldown search for qualified lookup , I have lookup field "Country" (Qualifier) with value USA .

Now when i am selecting USA as search criteria its not showing me any record where as we have more than 100 records with country USA....

In freeform search as well when i am selecting Non qualifier ,i am getting records but when i search for qualifier values i am not getting any records for that perticular search ..even if i have records with that value

Any Ideas....

Kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Kindly refer to the below thread which will help you understand the concept of qualified search :

Hope It Helped

Thanks & Regards

Simona Pinto

Former Member
0 Kudos

YOu can see only qualifiers which are lookup type in the search TAB of Data Manager, please use free form search if you want to search on the rest of the fields.

And coming to values, there should not be any disrepancy whichever you search, please confirm how you arrived at the later figure?

-Sudhir