cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap basis certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have planned to take sap system admin exam (c_tadm51_70) and I wanted to know from you guys that what will be the pattern of the exam? Is it like choose the correct answer type and do we need to access the system during the exam? I am in need of the members help..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will be a multiple answer type pattern, where you will get questiom where one ot more than one can be correct.

No you do not need to access any sap systems and you are not allowed to do so during the exam.

It will be on SAP own computer based exam.

Hope this helps.

- Regards, Dibya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kelvin,

FYI, This link will give you some information about the exam.

Link for C_TADM51_70 (NW7 on Oracle)

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationrole.epx?context=%5b%5bROLE_C_TADM5...

Thanks,

Debasis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

From the link, it says associate to professional, what does that mean and what is follow on certfication roles? (Is that mean still we have choices to other certifcation exams)

For system admin exam ,Is it Ok if I concentrate on Tadm10, 12 and 51 (oracle database), choices of DB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the System Admin portion your are fine with TADM 10, 12 and 51.

- Regards, Dibya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanted to become SAP Netweaver / basis admin,so the course which I mentioned before will help (c_tadm51_70)?

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kelvin,

Yes, c_tadm51_70 course will give an overview about the Netweaver administration on a particular database (like this one is for Oracle).

Thanks,

Debasis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes this will definitely help - as this covers the SAP Database adminsitartion/monitoring portions on Oracle.

Now since SAP can run on databases - DB2 LUW, Informix,MaxdB as well, they have their separate courses as well.

But the one you are going for will definitely give you a good knowledge of maintaining SAP Databases on Oracle.

- Regards, Dibya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

May I know approximatley how many questions for the certification exam and is there any other way to practice for the exam as a mock test other than from the course material exercise??

Note: I am a beginner in Basis and I reallly need advice / suggestions from other friends who are working in basis.I was working in security and due to poor job openings I am switching to Basis and I also am interested in Basis admin.Please tell me the job market in Sap Basis admin.......

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I guess you didn't go through the link.

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationrole.epx?context=%5b%5bROLE_C_TADM5...

this link gives you the idea about how many questions and how much time for the exam. (90 Qns, 3 Hr)

Please check.

For your concern regarding SAP Basis area, to be a good admin, its required to have a good knowledge on at least one database, and Operating system well. the more the better.

hope this helps, good luck.

Debasis.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its a multiple selection, adaptative exam...

Regards

Juan