cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not create the TO for Mat Doc in scrapping process

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we execute scrapping- MB1A with 551 mtype,the negetive stock placed in 999 stype in SCHROTT bin and creates the material document.When am trying to create the TO for Mat Doc , its gives me an error "You have not selected any data for the material document# "

Why am I not able to create the TO ? Any solution from the experts?

I appreciate your time

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are your settings in LE-WM interface for IM movement type? Whether you can create TO refering to material document or not depends on that setting, I guess.

(SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > IM > Define Movement Types)

Please check your settings and try to create the TO accordingly.

(Isn't it possible that you have already a TR and processing that TR you could create the TO? Check it in LB10.)

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Csaba ,

Thanks for response,

I have checked the config and It is very much standard config , I have not changed any settings in there.

For 551 movment type

Create TR is blank

Create posting change notice is blank

Immed TO creation is blank

What I assume is , If i want to create the TO then I need to enable the Immed TO creation field.

I can create the TO manually with TR by enabling the Create TR field .

If I am not wrong , my question is when we execute the scrapping with 551, it creates the Material document and movies the stock from the above bin(999-SCROTT) to scrapping.By using the same Material doc , what am I not able to create the TO for moving the stock from physical bin to the above bin(999-SCROTT) which balances the stock.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you mark the create TR field with 'X', you will get a TR after the 551 posting. In this case you will be able to use LT06, and after having created the TO (refering to the material doc), the TR will disappear from LB10.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats correct.Thanks for information

Answers (0)