cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preventive Maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I have a scenario of maintaining lot of packages ex starts from 1month to 50 months.

I dont want to create all of them thru ip11 as each plant has lot of own packages for preventive maintenance.

What wud be best solution to resolve this issue?

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds like you probably already know the solution.

Stop thinking packages, start thinking Strategies, particularly for different plant requirements.

When creating a Task List, the strategy is assigned at Planning Plant level. Only the packages for that strategy are then available in the Task List. If you've got a load of different packages in there for all the different Plants, it will be a nightmare.

As NNR states, don't mix the units in a single strategy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for delay in response...actually my question is....lets say plant is coming up with N number of packages which needs to be maintianed in ip11 to refelct the same in task list.

When we create task list .....once they are done with assigning the operation...they will select the line and click the maintpackages to selct the frequency of the plan...there they shd see the exact packages what they want to flag it.If they have N number of packages ...whether it is ok to create everything in ip11

..if yes would be able to see all the packages in task list(ex 1 mon to 12 mon ad 1 yr to 15 yrs).

Each plant has its own package frequency and they want to see all of their packages in the task list to flag their own frequency.

wht wud be the solution ?

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if you don't want to craete the packages from ip11 then go by LSMW data uploadingtool or Write BDC for your requirement.

and the maintenance strategies are at client level not at plant level,

so you have to use the name for strategies if you want for different plants

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't understand your diffculty of using one maintenance package in any plant. Since what I understand is you can have different stratagies in different plantsbut if you have same base unit Month or week or year keep them in same maintenance packag and can be used in any plant.

regards,

NNR

vineet_sharma4
Participant
0 Kudos

dear vijay

can you please explain your issue in detail ?

regards

vineet