cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order/Item Population required in CIC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using T.Code QM01, we get in to a screen with Sales Order, Item, Delivery , Item. Once we give the details of the SO number or any other fields, it leads us to the Customer Feedback Notification Screen with Customer Details.

Same kind of pop up with Customer Interaction Center is expected. i.e when we run T.Code CIC0, it takes you through the screens directly to Customer Feedback Notification without the popup of Sales Order/Item screen like in QM01.

Question is - we are getting Popup of Sales Order, Item..in QM01, where as it is not happening in CIC0... Can we set this popup (salesorder, sales item screen) even for CIC0.

I tired to set this in Dataflows in CIC Dataflows..but I could not get it..Please let me know how to get this happen.

Thank you

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using T.Code QM01, we get in to a screen with Sales Order, Item, Delivery , Item. Once we give the details of the SO number or any other fields, it leads us to the Customer Feedback Notification Screen with Customer Details.

Same kind of pop up with Customer Interaction Center is expected. i.e when we run T.Code CIC0, it takes you through the screens directly to Customer Feedback Notification without the popup of Sales Order/Item screen like in QM01.

Question is - we are getting Popup of Sales Order, Item..in QM01, where as it is not happening in CIC0..Why?. Can we set this popup (salesorder, sales item screen) even for CIC0.

I tired to set this in Dataflows in CIC Dataflows..but I could not get it..Please let me know how to get this happen. your Ideas are highly appreciated.

Thank you

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We could set it up using BDC flows with transaction codes in place of Methods in CIC config. Where as the Tables and fields are to be mapped so that it could reflect in Dataflow.. We can also default the Notifications.

Thanks