cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Types with no Financial impact

Former Member
0 Kudos

On my new pricing procedure I have three new condition types. Two of them are Costs, the third is a Discount. I do not want any of them to provide any financial postings so I have not assigned them any account key or accrual key.

However, when I create my invoice, no accounting document is created. The message reads "error in account determination."

My account determination analysis tells me "No G/L account found in Account determination type KOFI."

My account determination for pricing procedure ZCBAB for KOFI has no accounts keys either because I don't want any.

How can I set my condition types for no financial posting but let them be included in my pricing procedure calculations?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Mark them as stastical condition types

If you check this box for a condition type in pricing procedure the value of these in the billing documents will not be posted to G.L accounts as they are used only for information purpose

Coming to your error in account determination you need to check your VKOA settings

Sales org

Chart of accounts

Account assignment group of the material

Account assignment group of the customer

Account key

For these combination if you have maintained proper G.L account then, there should not be any problem

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the simple and obvious solution. I was so wrapped up in previous issues on this pricing procedure that I just could not see it. Again, thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to mention that when I check my condition types in the pricing procedure as statistical, they do not post. However, VBAK-NETWR does not compute correctly. I need VBAK-NETWR to take these condition types into consideration for a user exit that we have already in place. Are there any other suggestions?

Answers (0)