cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype 0759

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ECM gurus,

Can we manually change the status in IT0759 after the "approved" status? What about after "active"? I'm pretty sure we cannot do it after activation. Actually, the scenario is like this:

Lets say just before the payroll has to be processed, the HR admin wants to change the compensation amount (increase or decrease) for a particular pernr at the very last moment. The review has already been done, meaning, the review period has ended. In this case, can the admin override the pernr's status?

Would we have to run off-cycle to incorporate those changes if the status is "active"?

Any leads shall be appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers,

Message was edited by: Moshe Naveh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please be specific about you problem with a self explanetary

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

I apologize for not making myself clear. The scenario is this:

The client has done compensation approval through MSS, thereby, updating status in IT0759. The current status is "approved". The HR admin has also executed the "Change Compensation Process Status" report. The current status is now "active". Now before the payroll is to be processed, client wants to make some changes in the compensation amount for a particular employee. Is there a way to accomplish this after activation. I'm pretty sure once activated, no changes can be made. Would they have to run off-cycle in that case? Is this correct?

What about making changes when the status is still "approved"?

Cheers,

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can ignore the Warnings in PA30 & change the status from Active to Planning.

>> Is this correct?

Strictly speaking..No.. but as long as you document the changes for the exception.. I don't see an issue..

~Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your help. So basically, the client can override the status inspite of the warning message. They can then make changes and run the process again. Is there anything more to it? Also, I did not quite understand about running off-cycle? Can you please elaborate. Thanks.

Cheers,

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> So basically, the client can override the status inspite of the warning message.

YES.. I repeat, make sure they doucment why the Status was reset.. I guess you are aware of logging Infotype chnages using RPUAUD00.

Using the off-cycle or not depends on the specific Comp Plan item whose status was changed..

~Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your support. RPUAUD00 would come handy. Why do we use this report? With due respect to the report, its an additional headache for the client. Thanks again.

Cheers,

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

additional headache? NO.. Most clients use that report to Audit PA Infotype changes..

~Suresh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyone??

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Calling all ECM gurus on this one...thanks.

cheers,