cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Order Change -Information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am in need of your earliest help on production order scheduling as well rescheduling dates.

Actually I looking for change history of production order scheduling dates.

Here is the scenario,

If i convert the planned order to production order it will be scheduled to some date as per the availability of materials as well as sales order delivery date [i.e., order schedule date] visible in CO02 screen. Due to some issue If I couldn't able to complete the production order as per the scheduled time, so we rescheduled the order, now the dates get changed to some future date and shown in CO02 screen schedule date field.

My concern is I need to get the history of Initial order scheduled date as well as current rescheduled date.

Please help me how to get those schedule date info for respective production order.

Example: To make a part A, production order is scheduled to start on Oct-3-2008 and Finish at Oct-3-2008, that is shown in CO02 screen- schedule date field. Due to some reasons If i miss the dates, I am rescheduling the order and it schedules to start on Oct-21-2008 and Finish at Oct-21-2008 and available in CO02 screen.

My goals are:

I am in need to know On which date production order is initially scheduled.

based on the above info I will calculate How far I am behind the dates

Please guide me.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhan,

I am not sure please check with below path,

Goto - CO02->Select the Prod order Status --->Press Status Tab -- > Then Go to Extras--->Change Documents ---> All ---> Now you see all changes to production order.

Regards

Pradeep

Answers (0)