Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

BOE XI R1 upgrade BOE XI 3.0 side-by-side installation problems

About a month ago I installed BOE XI 3.0 on a server already running BOE XI R1. I had to install them side-by-side because BOE XI R1 was running on IIS and BOE XI 3.0 needs to run on Tomcat. Everything went smoothly and I tested for about a month. Yesterday I installed the BOE XI 3.0 side-by-side with the BOE XI R1 on our production server. Everything seems to be running ok, except there are several reports that are linked to from a web page passing the login information in the URL as query string. For some reason now those links do not work. I get the following error from those links:

Account Information Not Recognized

Class not registered

Please check that the appropriate CMS name and authentication type are specified.

Re-enter your user name and password, and click Log On.

If you are unsure of your account information, contact your system administrator

At this point I am looking at a logon screen, but it has no Authentication selections in the drop down list and will not let me type one in. The page that is being called is:

F:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\3.0\crystalreportviewers11\viewrpt.aspx

Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question