cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MR11 equivalent for GR non valuated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone suggest any standard functionality similar to MR11 but applicable for non valuated material. We need to find out IR surplus especially when a GR reversal has been performed.

Thanks in advance.

Viv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you say non valuated material means you will not have any accounting document means no IR than there wont be any case where you will have GR/IR diff.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for responding, but is there any way to find out difference between IR quantity and GR quantity.

I understand a consumable material can be considered as non valuated material but we do receive invoices for that too and how to find out the GR-IR quantity differences.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use MB5S this will give you the report of pending IR or GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yup I think it will only work for POs where GR non valuated option is unchecked in the PO, that is for the valuated goods. How can get the similar output where goods are non valuated. ( i.e. the option is checked )

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this case use tcode ME2N with scope of list ALLES and selection parameter (create your own in SPRO) and use here

that should be the value where IR>GR

to do that go to SPRO-MM-Purchasing-Report-maintian purchasing list-selection parameter-define selection parameter

the invoice > 0 and delivered < ord

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, looks like that will work, is there anyway I can include movement type in the condition or use the "returns" option effectively such that only PO where GR reversal has been performed, comes in the output.