cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a requirement where i need to get complaint rate with respect to notification week and equipment week.

I have notification infocube and calday is assigned to notification created on and therefore month,

and in equipment cube calday is assigned to equipment create don and so week.

If i have to build a query to get notification week equipment week and complaint rate how can i acheive this.

I have a multiprovider by combining these 2 and it's taking calweek from notifications, how can i get equipment week.

If i have equipment created on or equipment month available can i able to translate into week in the query, If not what are the options?

Thanks in advance.

nav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<Font Face = "Tahoma">Hi Naveen,

One option is to enhance your cube and populate CALWEEK. Feed it from CALDAY.

There can be some alternatives as well. But for that you would be required to explain your business case more clearly. Hope you appreciate that it can be difficult for others to comprehend your situation.

Regards

Abhijit

</Font>

Former Member
0 Kudos

what we need is

notification week equipment week

cy200601 cy200602 cy200603

1 1% 0% 1% (complaint quantity cumulative )2 2% ` 0% 1%

3 3% 1% 1%

1,2,3 means no. of weeks equipment in service.

example:

notification week for cy200601 equipment week 1 will be cy200601 2 wil be cy200602 where as

notification week for cy200602 equipment week 1 will be cy200602 2 will be cy200603 and so on

I have a multiprovider on top of notifications and equipment and in notifications calday is mapped to notifications created on and calweek is calculating from that

same with equipment but calday is assigned to equipmentcreated on and calweek is getting from that.

issue 1) in my query i can only display 1 calweek and i am getting notification week now, How can i include equipment week, what are the options.

isdsue 2) right now i have equipment month and notification month in my report and i can able to develop the query but the layout what i getting and the use wants is different.

user lay out is as shown above

what i am gettintg is

notification week equipment week

cy200601 cy200602 cy200603

cy200601 1% 0% 0% (complaint quantity cumulative )cy200602 2% ` 1% 0%

cy200603 3% 1% 1%

Please help me out.

If it's not clear please do let me know, I will explain the issue again.

Thanks,

Nav

Answers (0)