cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fan(s) of SDN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your opinoin on diehard fans of SCN.(your name must not include)

Moderators: Give me the power to delete the threads which are not relevant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok...I'm not trying to be rude...But this is the CC...So no problem -:)

You got only 17 posts....You sign up to SCN on 9/11/08...And you want to become Moderator??? Don't you think that you got your expectations a little bit high???

All Moderator here got some background and are respected members of the Community...If you want to apply for moderation...Start working your way...It's a hard way, but it worth a while...

I started as a single lurker...The become a Blogger...Moderator...SAP Mentor...And someday...If god helps me...member of the SCN Team...

As you can see...We all need to pay our debts in order to get some degree of power here...

Greetings,

Blag.

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> You can never see me on SCN i got work from tommorrow

>

> i enjoyed in SCN

Somebody just got back from the grave. I dont like things that get back from the grave. They are usually called Ghosts.

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> They are usually called Ghosts.

I think you need to check your spelling, pk. This looks like SDN's first suicide case...

Isn't that illegal though? If I remember correctly, in Sri Lanka an unsuccessfull suicide attempt was still attempted murder and a criminal offense. Of course, a guilty verdict with a death-penalty sentence for it seems a bit strange...

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

In SDN it is spelled guest and not ghost - the effect is the same

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, in India, Suicide still is one crime that if successfully committed, is not punishable.

I wonder whats the reason for this Guestification though :-? (read - baffled emoticon)

pk

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a Suicide , not Guestification. My guess he himself requested to delete the Account.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How the ZARKING FARDWARKS am I supposed to not include my name when I'm registered under it?

>

> Moderators: Give me the power to delete the threads which are not relevant

I don't want to be unkind to the hard-of-thinking ... so I won't say any more.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've just checked his other posts. I'm not entirely convinced that his paradigm is congruent with the generally perceived reality.

Hey Vikram Raj, try [the general forum here.|http://www.sapfans.com] I'm sure they'll give you a warm welcome.

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I'm not entirely convinced that his paradigm is congruent with the generally perceived reality.

Extra points for top of the range diplomatic language please!

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Your opinoin on diehard fans of SCN.(your name must not include)

What the bleep?

> Moderators: Give me the power to delete the threads which are not relevant

Yeah right. You've got the alseeing eye and spot irrelevant threads like noone ever could do in the whole existence of SCN.

Have you ever read this very relevant thread ? Smile, you'll be in it soon enough.