Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I have a table T023 and that table is associated with transaction OMSF, now there is one field which is there in the table but not in the transaction OMSF. So my question is:

Can I add that field in that transaction and if yes can you please tell me how. Also is it possible to create a custom transaction for OMSF like ZOMSF and is yes pleass help me how to do that.

Thanks,

Rajeev

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can I add that field in that transaction and if yes can you please tell me how. Also is it possible to create a custom transaction for OMSF like ZOMSF and is yes pleass help me how to do that.

No, creating a Z transaction won't help. Nor there is a way to have that field unless you create a table maintainance for that table. But that would be a modification. And is not recommended

regards,

Advait.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, creating a Z transaction won't help. Nor there is a way to have that field unless you create a table maintainance for that table. But that would be a modification. And is not recommended

regards,

Advait.