cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info Record creation for Pipeline Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having issued while creating the Info records for a Pipeline Material(water)

This is the error.

"Material XXXX not a pipeline material" where as I have created the material as a Pipeline.

I have Info Record created previously for other plants within same Porg and CC.

Need the Info record in the Process Order where it does not allow to confirm the Order without the price that comes from Info Record

Can anyone tell me what is the issue?

Thanks

SAP Fans...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please Ensure the Material is Created with Material Type PIPE.

Now Also Check in OMS2 and Select PIPE Material Type and Chek the Indicator Pipe Line Mandatory and in Qty / Value Updation Fields Select No Valuation areas and Try

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Confirm that the material XXXX is created under material type "PIPE"

check for the material type in T code OMS2, whether "Pipeline mandatory" is active. And under "Quantity/value updating" option "Quantity updating" and "Value updating" should not be active.

Hope it helps..

Tx

Uts

Award f helpfull

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Confirm that the material created is under material type "PIPE" or its copy.

Also check for the material type in OMS2, whether "Pipeline mandatory" is active. And under "Quantity/value updating" option "Quantity updating" and "Value updating" should not be active.

If you don't want to make "Pipeline mandatory" then under "Quantity/value updating" option, mark "PipeAllowed" check box as active.

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Make sure that you have maintained the 'pipeline mandatory' tickbox for that particular plant in

SPRO-Logistics general-Material master-Material types-Define attributes of material types

Select your pipeline material type and go to quantity/value updation.

Then remove the quantity or value updation tick for the particular plant and tick the pipeline mandatory.

Hope this helps

Regards