Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Tutorial "Using Server-Side Eventing in Web Dynpro Components"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to run Component Tutorial

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/1f/76d73e8133304fe10000000a114084/frameset.htm

I can run it, there is no errors. I can create and destroy embeded window but I can't see it! I have checkt and found no errors (I have gone step by step with tutorial).

Have anyone any idea what wrong did I?

Regards

Bogdan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BeGanz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hallo Bogdan,

your link points to the email web service tutorial. Or do you mean the new material in SDN on Web Dynpro componentization based on local Web Dynpro DCs?

Regards, Bertram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bertram,

I'm sorry, I send wrong link. I have opened my tutorial, I have copied address from browser and send it. I didn't confidence that when I navigate with tree, address is not changed.

Generally I have problem with "Using Server-Side Eventing in Web Dynpro Components" (Tutorials->Advanced Tutorials->Component Tutorials)

Regards Bogdan

arun_srinivasan
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Bogdan,

Check whether view area of cell[1,1] and cell[2,1]ie control panel view and internalcomponent.internalInterfaceview as "true"

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

thanks for answer. Unfortunately I don't understand you exactly Could you that explain a little?

Regards

Bogdan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In the Diagram window, right click viewset-->properties.

check whether the "default" property of the viewset is set to <b>true</b>.

Regards,

Rathna.

arun_srinivasan
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Bogdan,

In the Diagram window

>select the view set and right click the viewset select the properties option .check whether the "default" property of the viewset is set to true.

>select the first view and right click go the properties option and check whether the "default" property of the view is set to true

>similarly check for the second view default true

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

that was BINGO:)

Thanks a lot.

Bogdan

Answers (0)