cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile set up for contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one help me out in setting up of profiles for contracts and we have requirements to do billing for non stock items once in 4 months. customer wants to do as and when he wants.

system will allow on specific dates only - say month end only. how to go about this

let me know please

sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can set up a profile for invoicing dates by means of billing plan.

You have two options here: header and item level. Say if you are using MV as your contract type. Here you will not have delivery. Items in rental contracts are only relevant for billing; so straight away you will create FV type billing document.

In billing plan you will have Start Date and a Rule and then End Date and a Rule. Then you will have ""Rule for determining the next billing/invoice date"". By means of this you can set up the date billing date once in 4 months.

Hope this will help;

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to see the start date for billing and the rule against it.

Also end billing date and the rule against it; but they are all greyed out. If the user wants to change them how can that be done.

User says dates are flexible and keep changing frequently. this process works for fixed dates say for rental contracts.

please suggest

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Start date, billing end date and the billing rule will be just above the invoice dates. This will be present both at header as well as the item level of the contracts.

If you have billing / invoicing dates that are flexible and if you wish to bill it at any given date at random, then you can manually change these details. If the dates are greyed out, then just scroll towards the right, you will be able to see a "Manual" column. Click on the check box and the lines with invoicing dates will open up for editing. You can input any given date at random and perform the invoicing on those dates.

Hope this helps;

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

take a look at Billing Plans. You should be able to configure the item category to allow for periodic billing.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/31/03953401024735e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

cheers