cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Scroll Width on Prospecting/Calendar Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am trying to change the page width for the CRM portion, which I have been able to successfully do, however on the Prospecting and Calendar pages, there is a scroll bar that continues to show up at 600 px. I have no idea how to change that. Could someone please provide me with a suggestion? It looks to me that it is set in the js files, but I have looked through them for the ScrollContainer and do not see where the width is set, let alone if that is the right place to look. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kristen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kristin,

It looks like at least on the prospects page that there is some inline css being added on the prospectdetail page itself.

Opening up prospectdetail.aspx under the <ComponenetArt:TabStrip> tag you will find a width="600" specification which could be changed or removed. The reason it is showing scroll bars inside of a table cell is that it is also set to style="display:inline-block", i believe this is autogenerated from component art for proper tab effects.

Let me know if this solves the issues for you.

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

No that didn't work. I changed it on the admin.master, where you suggested below and also within the .css file. Setting all 3 did not work. Any other suggestions? Were you able to get it to work?

Thanks,

Kristen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe the width="600" is entered twice on that page, also make sure to go to the about page and dump ASP.NET cache/memory. Unfortunately, I cannot test this until monday when I have my test environment available.

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks James. None of that worked for me. If you could please give it a try on Monday that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Kristen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found it. The following was set to 620 instead of 600 so it didn't get caught by my search and replace:

#mainslotholder

{

padding-left: 0px;

margin-left: 0px;

overflow: auto;

width: 800px;

}

It is working perfectly now. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahhh yes!

The main container of course, I had figured that that was already modified. The other 600px settings probably keep the table intact until it has too much data which pushes it out.

Thanks for looking into this and I am currently working on a new and improved admin theme, so keep an eye out.

James