cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

header qty is less than the operation qty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To certain production order header qty is less than the operation qty. Please advise me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rammohan_shenoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Not sure got your question correctly. I think your example is to have prod header qty =10 but operation qty may be 15. Such scenarios are likey when you need operation qty higher than qty that is actually produced mainly due to operation scrap. You can use operation scrap functionality in BOM to get meet such needs.

Hope this helps. Else come back.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am creating two individual production orders with HALB however we will combine these two production orders to get a finished product. But whenever I am trying to create combination order (i.e) FERT, the header quantity and operation quantity is not matching, in our case it should match both quantity. Ths is what my issue.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check with base qty and unit of measure conversion qty in operation details view of routing (CA02)

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the routing operation detail by double clicking 0010 opn, check the base qty and header qty. It should be same or equal.

Regards,

Dharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharma,

The Base qty and header qty are not same in operation. Since UOM is changing from input to output. So what exactly we need to do in order to get the same qty in header and operation?

Thanks in Advance.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Base Quantity - Quantity of the material to be produced to which the standard values of the operation refer.

Operation Quantity - Quantity planned for this operation.

Base quantity and operation quantity may not always be the same, if we have partial lots delivered during the sequence of operations, the operation quantity will be equal to the lot delivered during the operation.

Base quantity is dependent on the BOM, where it signifies the total quantity of output after using the components of certain quantity.

In routing, you neeed maintained there operation quantity, and unit of measure of operation quantity accordingly with base quantity unit of measure.

Check up the Processing formula used in the Scheduling tab of Work center (Use SAP002 = Machine * Oprn qty / Base qty / No. of splits)

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Edited by: R Brahmankar on Oct 7, 2008 11:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Base qty and header qty are not same in operation.UOM is changing from input to output.

So output qty & input qty will be differ. If you want to equalise, change the opn qty equal to header qty.

If you want to change the UOM for opn qty, in operation detail screen change the UOM in Act/ Operation UOM.

Regards,

Dharma