cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC error handling using workflow

former_member125661
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have a custom idoc which I am processing using a custom inbound function module with the help of a custom process code. I have made the config in BD51/bd67/We42/We57and doing the coding in the inbound function module to handle workflow. But i am still unable to get the workflow item in my inbox. I have set my userid in the partner profile as the agent to receieve the workflow.

Is there any other config that needs to be done vis-a-vis workflow ? like..assignement of some standard task,etc etc ? The message type I am using for the IDoc is zWMMBXY .

Pls advice..thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure you have delegated IDOCWMMBXY with your Z BO and check if this task TS00008009 event is active.

Regards, IA

former_member125661
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have to create a Z BO ? Can I not use existing BUS2017 ?

former_member125661
Contributor
0 Kudos

sorry IDOCWMMBXY is the object type for IDOC..Can I not use this ? The type linkage is checked in SWETYPB transaction.

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can use as it is. But make sure the FM which is used by the IDoc handles it properly. There is a exporting paramter WORKFLOW_RESULT, make sure your inbound FM takes care of it properly. Verify the std inbound FM's how they work around on this. On top of it make sure you are using the same BO in the process code in WE42.

Regards, IA

Edited by: Imthiaz Ahmed on Oct 3, 2008 12:49 PM

former_member125661
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am handing the workflow part properly in my inbound function module.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member125661
Contributor
0 Kudos

Fixed the issue.