Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Populate Values in Dropdown in PCR

Sarang_Akhare
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am newly working on ADOBE form Personal change Request(PCR).I have populated the ADDITIONAL DATA internal table according to the standard one ie MASSG_KEY and MASSG_LABEL.The values in the ADDITIONAL DATA internal table are getting populated properly.But those values are not shown on the ADOBE form dropdown.

i think there is some problem with the binding or may be with the scripting.

The binding used in my case is $record.MASSG.DATA[*].FIELD.

The scripting I am using is as follows in javascript .

<hbj:dropdownListBox id="MASSG">

<% for (int i = 1; i <= ISR.getAdditionalDataLength("MASSG_KEY"); i++) { %>

<hbj:listBoxItem key='<%= ISR.getAdditionalData("MASSG_KEY",i) %>'

value='<%= ISR.getAdditionalData("MASSG_LABEL",i) %>'

selected='<%= ISR.getSelected("MASSG","MASSG_KEY",i) %>'

/>

<% } %>

</hbj:dropdownListBox>

Can anyone provide some document on step by step procedure for Dropdown List on PCR ?

Please help me out of this as I have tried every thing from my side.

Waiting for ur replies.

Thanks in advance,

Sarang Akhare.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sarang,

Well not sure but you can give this a try. Change the layout of the form to Standard and see if it helps.

Chintan

Sarang_Akhare
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Chintan,

I tried with the standard layout but then the form doesnot open in portal enviornment.It has to be ZCI layout in my case.Please let me know if someone has worked on PCR or ISR framework.

Any ways thanks for ur input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

We are planning to automate HR Action Forms like New Hire,Pormotion and Termination. Initial plan

was to Use ABAP Webdynpro and Adobe Forms But due to SAP Installation (ECC 5.0 not supported ABAP Webdynpro) we could not use Abap webdynpro.

I would like to know can i Use ISR with Adobe Forms to achieve this? or is there any Best approach?

With ISR and Adobe Forms can i populate the form with more data from SAP ( like dropdown ) and trigger the workflow?

Any advice on this highly appreciated.

Kindly send me if you have any good documentation. I am already going thru ISR cookbook.

Regards

VJ