cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program in Upgrade Mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

we have recently completed the Unicode Upgrade of 4.7 to ECC.

We have a SAP Standard program in 4.7 which we included modifications through Modification Assistant.

Now during SPAU we selected the Original SAP Program.

When we want to include our customized code through Modification assistant . IT says Program still in Modification mode and i cannot change.

Can anyone please let me know the solution ?

Thanks in Advance,

Rema.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rema,

To modify the standar object you must to click on the semaphore al left of the object, and modify the object with or without modify assistant.

How many days pass that the Upgrade finish?

Because the objects present in SPAU do not require any access key for a period of around 15-20 days after which SAP automatically locks those codes and after this locking, if we want to change or delete any code in SPAU objects, we would require an access key. So it is a good practice to finish the SPAU phase in 10-15 days time. In SPAU also, only one request is to be made for all objects as a best practice.

For this reason, you must to register the SAP objets that you need to modify.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I remember seeing a similar question in the forum a few months back. You might try searching the forum to see if it was answered.

Rob

former_member589029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In transaction SPAU do you have a green tick i front of your program name? Also make sure that all objects of the program are adjusted (like includes or screens).

Hope that helps,

Michael