cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Medium program

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I did a payament proposal in F110 and am expecting to see a DME file generated. The proposal was made for both CT payment methods. The vendor was set up for both payment methods.

In the proposal log, it gave a message that "ayment method(s) are not allowed for this program". The program I used was, ZFFOMTY with a variant. I checked the program and the varian in SE36. It was set to right company code, bank and payment method C.

I also tried testing wiht payment method C too. I'm still getting the same message.

Can some one help me please

Thanks,

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) the first step is finding error message number by double-clicking the error message.

2) call SE91 for displaying the error message (enter the 3 rightmost digits of the message number from step 1 as "message number"; the message class is the rest of the message number of step 1 (the leftmost part).

3) Call the where-used list (thru icon or in utilities menu)

4) If you have some chance, there is only one program; if the other case you have to check all programs.

Double-click in the right part of the code for viewing the instructions preceeding the error message.

Please note that the where-used list doesn't work when the error message is build dynamically, with error number in variable. This is the reason why you find sometimes "IF 1 = 2" in SAP programs: the error message is called dynamically, but the programmer adds an instruction with fixed error number and puts "IF 1 = 2" for not calling this instruction. These instructions are there only for cross-reference (= where used list) purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The payment medium is not generated untile I schedule print out as I didn't check the check box of create payment medium.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think some customization is missing.

Check in Set up Payments methods per Country for Payment Transactions if your report is suited to your country.

Also check the report itself because there are some reports suited to the payment form of the country

Best Regards

João Fernandes

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your message is F0282. It is issued when you have missing entries in T042Z. You should correct it thru transaction FBZP, Payment method in country.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Henry

Yes!!! in FBZP the payment medium program has been assigned to a different from what I choose in the payment run. Now changed the program in FBZP config to ZFFOMTY. I deleted the proposal and re-processed the proposal. I'm getting an error that no records selected for this program.

Also, how do we know how a messaged triggered from where ?