cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAPPING.NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everibody,

I've got a probem with PI 7.0 SP13 integration scenario.

in our scenario we have a synchronous call using SAP NW PI (we will use the WS feature of the new ECC 6.0 SP14 in the next project release, but at the moment

we have to use the SAP NW PI to support digital signature):

[SAP ECC] <-- (XI protocol) > [SAP NW PI 7.0 SP13] < (SOAP with WS-Security) --> [3rd party application]

the InterfaceMapping used by our scenario is:

Name: Richiesta1_to_Richiesta1

Namespace: urn:rfi-it:ir00:Fase4

SWCV: A_IR00 , 1.0 of rfi.it

the MessageMapping used for the Request Message:

Name: Richiesta1_Req_to_Richiesta1_Req

the MessageMapping used for the Response Message:

Name: Richiesta1_Resp_to_Richiesta1_Resp

the MessageMapping used for the Fault Message:

Name: FaultExc_to_FaultExc

Everything is OK if there is no Fault Message (have a look to RequestMessageMappingResponse.xml file attached), on the contrary I get the following error if the 3rd party application replays with a Fault Message:

MAPPING.NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND Interface mapping Object ID 4D70EB346A7F32F389D964A26E99A893 Software Component 2C783DF0F73411DCA958CDA10AE9B324 does not exist in runtime cache

I have tested successfully the MessageMapping FaultExc_to_FaultExc in the PI 7.0 Integration Repository.

I have re-activated all the InterfaceMapping and Message Mapping.

I have restarded the Full Cache using:

<protocol>://<hostname>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

and

SXI_CACHE -> XI Runtime Cache -> Start Complete Cache Refrest

Cache Notification in the Integration Builder are all successful.

I have also restarted the Java Stack.

How can I solve this problem?

Thank you

Best regards

Riccardo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem can be related to two cases:

1. in case you have load balance in your system, if the cache is not correctly replicated to all systems, this error may occur. To solve this, execute a CPA full cache refresh;

2. if you have some Java system wrongly registering to this ABAP Integration Engine stack. This can occur for example when you do an homogeneous system copy. The Java stack of the new copied system will contain all the same information from the previous system, hence pointing to the old ABAP stack. You can evaluate that with SMGW in the ABAP stack of old system (Integration Engine where the messages error out). Once you identify the Java stack that is wrongly connected to this ABAP stack, go in the Visual Admin of that Java stack, JCo RFC Providers service, and maintain the proper logon data (pointing to the newly created ABAP stack, not the old one).

sds

Marco Zerbini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all check your message mapping it it works correctly under Test TAB, then check your Interface mapping by F7 as well as by Test Tab because problem is in these two areas.

Regards,

Sarvesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Include the Message Mapping into your Interface Mapping and Activate the changes.

3) GO to Environment-->Cache Notifications in Integration Repository and check for any errors.

4) Go to Integration Directory and include the Interface Mapping again into your Interface Determination and Activate the change.

5) GO to Environment-->Cache Notifications in Integration Directory and check for any errors.

Sparingly use the Complete Cache Refresh option

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Oct 3, 2008 8:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

already done (see my first message). Still error.

Do you have another idea?

Thank you

Riccardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the guid mentioned in the Error is matching to the guid of the SWCV u r using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please explain me better, i don't understand you, I'm sorry

Regards

Riccardo