cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Naming exception from the pcd... occurred in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

In PI 7.1 Iu2019ve got a process which gets invoked as SOAP service and synchronously calls a second SOAP service. The service returns the correct result and works, when called from the Web Services Navigator. When I call the Service on PI the Web Services Navigator only shows a NullPointerException (although the service gets invoked). The Message Monitoring of the Runtime Workbench doesnu2019t show any Message at all.

I looked at the Trace-Log and found the Message:

Naming exception from the pcd when trying to access the principal ROLE.PCD_ROLE_PERSISTENCE.VvlvkEGjiW9zPFaxR/4pd2/bX5Q=

Has anybody got an idea what could cause this behavior or how one can solve this problem? As far as I could find out PCD_ROLE_PERSISTENCE is part of the portal which is not meant to be Part of PI.

Regards,

Tarik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Osman,

We are also facing same ROLE.PCD_ROLE_PERSISTENCE.VvlvkEGjiW9zPFaxR/4pd2/bX5Q= error.

Also when I send a message via SAOPUI I get error:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.ConfigException: Some of the IS access information is not available. SLDAccess property may be set to true, but SLD is not available.

How did you exactly solve your issue?

System: PI 7.1

SP: 71006

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cengiz

I couldnu2019t solve it at all, but it seems to be caused by some other NW bug. It didnu2019t affect any parts I needed. I could imagine that the same also applies for your problem and the ROLE.PCD_ROLE_PERSISTENCE error is not really part of the problemu2026

Regards,

Tarik

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Web Services Navigator seems to throw a NullPointerException when it tries to call the Service of which it couldnu2019t parse the WSDL previously. In this case the WSDL was based on XSDs which contained imports. Creating a second Interface without imports solved the problem.

The ROLE.PCD_ROLE_PERSISTENCE still occurs, but doesnu2019t seem influence the Service callsu2026