Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise duty Calculation In Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I am facing the problem in exduty calculation in PO

Actually for my clients business process scenario, Excise duty is getting inventorised so for that i have done the config in TAXINN by using Non deductible keys for JMOP and SEC edu cess.

Well now few days back the taxes were calculating in PO (Excise duty +VAT) perfectly also the dutie swere getting inventorised.

NOTE: In my scenario while the goods are received Excise duty is applicable which has to be inventorised whereas while the finished goods are sold no excise duty is applicable..that is my client is not avaling the credit.

But now when i m testing again ...i.e i have made the PO and for VENDOR,MATERIAL and PLANT Combination i have mentioned the condition records

JMOP,JSEP and JEC1 ,JVRDaslo i have mentioned JMX1 ,JHX1 and JEC1 as 0% coz i want the excise duty to get inventorised , for a particular tax code (01)

I have selected the tax code in PO but it is not calculating Excise duty though it is calculating VAT perfectly.

what can b the reason..Plz help me in this context

Regds

shailesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check FV13 Condition master and check validity date for both JMX1 INV and JMOP BED Cenvat credit

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have checked the validity but still it is not working.....also i have created one more material and maintained all the condition but still it is not working

plz help me regdg this

regds

shailesh