cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with BEx Query Designer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i am executing my query from BEx Analyzer it will executing but when i do the same thing from

the query designer it is not working. I went to RSRT and for these reports executed both the

ABAP Web and the JAVA Web and nither are getting executed. Can someone suggest what is the issue and

what is the work around for it.

Thanks

Rashmi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ssurampally
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the queries are executed, results would be displayed in Enterprise Portal(EP). Please Check the system correctly configured to this and also .net framework 2.0 must be installed before you use BEx.

Regards

Sreekanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

When you are referring to EP installation you are pointing to the Java Web Queries, we dont have the java patch on the query designer, but ABAP Web should still work. Even that is not working.

Even with regards to the java web queries is it not just enough if we have the JAVA add in on the BEx query designer, do we also need EP to be installed, can you please elaborate.

Thanks

Rashmi

Edited by: Rashmi Vellampalli on Oct 3, 2008 4:22 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

Sometimes it is also possible that sufficient authorization are not included in role that you are assigned. Check with basis it should help you.

Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

May be some of the services which are related to BEx web are not active. Just consult your Basis consultant and ask him to activate the services.

Regards

Karthik