cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Order settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

when i settle internal order using Ko88 the message "either the sender is already settled or there is nothing to settle" appears

pls guide me

regards

ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

check the internal order reports for that order, you can see the settlement already done. nothing is posted to the order aftre settlement which needs again for settlement to cost object

regards

dinabandhu

0 Kudos

Hi,

This error also comes if you have already settled the Internal Order i.e. in KO88 you have executed it without the test run.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you ask SAP to give you the long text for this (or most other messages) it will give you a detailed explanation of the error and its possible causes.

You can get to the long text by clicking on the message in the message bar at the bottom of the screen. If it is in a log, there will usually be a button somewhere that allows for long text.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

Pl see the any transactions posted through KOB1 or select the correct processing type in KO88, if it is AUC order select automatic processing type like that select correct one and run the KO88.

Regards

Madhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check internal order there is any balance to settle,go to KOB1 and verify balance.

Thanks,

Rau