Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Changes (Tracks)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

We parked a document using FV50 for INR 2000.00

When posting same document using FBV0, I changed the amount to INR 1800.00 and posted it.

I can track the changes made using FB03 (under Environment > Document Changes) whereby the system informs me about the changes made - from 2000 to 1800

After posting I again change the text.

Now when i go to the same posted document (FB03), and see (under Environment > Document Changes), I can only see the Text changed, but i cannot track the earlier change of amount.

Shouldn't it show me all the changes that have taken place, not just the last change?

Thanks

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in sap after changing in u go to envirnement-->documnet changes u wil get changed fields like what ever u have changed

ex chnaged on text

and 1 more thing if u can chnage 10 times as a text u wil see10 changes by selecting text. the folliwing example wil use

date field new old

04.10.08 text as123suma as123

03.10.05 text as123 as

and if u want see only previous change means select respecive line item and double click on that 1

regards

sumathi laxmi

accenture

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in sap after changing in u r going to envirnement-->documnet changes u wil get changed fields like what ever u have changed

ex chnaged on text

and 1 more thing if u can chnage 10 times as a text u wil see10 changes by selecting text. the folliwing example wil use

date field new old

04.10.08 text as123suma as123

03.10.05 text as123 as

and if u want see only previous change means select respecive line item and double click on that 1

regards

sumathi laxmi

accenture

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Of course, it should. Which SAP version do you use?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli

thanks, we are using ECC 6.0

Is it that some settings are reqd which we have missed out on.

Sanjay