Cells size and position; Can they have parameters ?
Currently I have an Object
Start Date: 1 Jan 2008
End Date: 30 feb 2008
I want to set-up:
- the position of the cell depending the start date
- the wide of the cell depending the duration
I'm working on Crystal Report XI R2
Thanks in advance.
Mentioned below are the stepsto conditionally change the X position of an object
1. Right-click the field that you want to move conditionally, and select Size
2. Click the Conditional Formula button next to the X position value field.
3. In the Formula Workshop, enter your conditional X position formula text.
For example, to move orders that were shipped late to a second column,
enter formula text such as this:
If (Orders.Ship Date) < CDateTime (2004, 01, 01, 02, 10,
11) then 4320
Note: The number 4320 represents the new position that you want to
define as the second column. The position is measured in twips; there
are 1440 twips in an inch.
4. Click Save and close to return to your report.
5. Click OK to save your position setting.
Crystal Reports moves objects that meet your condition to a new position, but
leaves those objects that donu2019t meet the condition where you originally placed
Hope it will be helpful to you.