cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material with Quality Inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In Our Client they wants some specific material have to go for Quality Inspection While making the GR Automatically. Once they Release from QI it should go to unrestricted use. But they don't want activate QM View in Material Master.

Please suggest me

Thanks & Best Regards,

Priya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finished

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Without Quality maintained in Material master, assigng this material to quality inspection Automatically while GR is not possible.

Secondly no question of Release from Quality without this maintainance.

But if want to restrict movements temporarily and make a phyisical quality check and then allowed for movements, only can do as replied by Pankaj.

Regards,

Syed Hussain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client wants without changing it should move to Quality Inspection Automatically some specific material.But QM view would not activate bcoz they don't want creation of any lot.

Rgs,

Priya.

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If QM view is not maintained for Material Master then you can select the Stock type as "Quality Stock" either in PO (ME21N), under "Delivery" Tab or in MIGO during GR in "Where" tab.

As a result of this GR will get posted to Quality after GR. And then do transfer posting of stock of material from Quality to Un-restricted using movement type 321 in transaction MB1B or MIGO.